Black Girl, Bleu is a safe space for you to shed the “Strong Black Woman” mask and share your feelings, experiences, and troubles without receiving unsolicited advice, shady comments, or side eyes in return.
If you often feel:
Overwhelmed by your desire to be perfect…
Guilty for taking time to care for yourself…
Shame when asking for help…
Like you have to be okay no matter what…
Alone in your struggles…
Then sis, “Black Girl, Bleu” is just for you! 🙌🏾💖🙌🏾
Here, you can let your curls loose, braids free, and wigs relax as it’s time to be your most messy, yet beautiful self. 🙋🏾♀️
Women like us who live with anxiety, depression, PTSD, bipolar or other mental health concerns deserve room to be full, complex human beings; to feel all human emotions; to express all our feelings; and share our life story.
The dope news is that you can find this and then some by joining our Black Girl, Bleu community!
When you join, you’ll become part of an entire community of women who get you. As a member, you’ll also receive:
- Wisdom from healers focused on helping Black women love themselves.
- Weekly texts such as self-care reminders, affirming notes, wellness epiphanies, accountability tips, and more!
- Access to LIVE virtual gatherings and sessions, such as:
- Support groups focused on anxiety, depression, grief and more.
- Wellness sessions such as journaling, yoga, and meditation.
- Workshops focused on practices, tools, and techniques to care for and improve your emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical wellbeing.
- Group therapy sessions.
- Access to our mental health fund, where we assist with the cost of individual therapy.
The best part is that ALL OF THIS is yours, and the only thing you have to do is share your email address and phone number below!
is to create moments for you to show up as ALL of who you are, and:
- Gain the insight and clarity needed to define yourself and not allow your mental health challenges to define you.
- Link with other Black women who are dealing with things you have dealt with, are dealing with or might deal with in the future.
- Connect with culturally competent wellness providers such as therapists, breathing guides and healing consultants.
- Learn practices, tools and techniques to care for and improve your emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical wellbeing.
Are you ready to experience self-acceptance, be vulnerable, cultivate an identity outside of others’ expectations of you, and heal? If so…let’s go, sis!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
We would LOVE to welcome you to our sisterhood full of love, support, transformation, and healing! Enter your information👇🏾 to join TUHDAY plus receive a special gift from our founder, Sharee Silerio! 🙌🏾🎉🙆🏾♀️